TERMS & CONDITIONS DURING OPERATION OF ALL INFLATABLES
1. Each inflatable must be supervised at all time!
2. While the unit is in operation, the adult supervisor must watch the users at all times. User should not climb on the nets or outside of inflatable. Rough play, flips or any dangerous activity is not tolerated by Aspen House of Bounce.
3. The unit must not be operated if winds exceed 15 mph or during any type of rain or snow storms.
4. Each Inflatable has a recommended age & weight limit. Your delivery person will advise you of this.
5. Users should be sorted by size and only users of the same size should be allowed in the unit at the same time.
6. Users must remove loose or sharp objects including glasses and jewelry and pockets should also be emptied.
7. No food, drink, gum, candy, or silly string shall be permitted in the units.
8. Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the unit
Aspen House of Bounce has invested in the safest, most durable, and highest quality units available on the marketplace today. All our Inflatable's meet and exceed all standards for ASTM (American Standards for Testing and Materials) and are certified Flame Resistant / Flame Retardant / Non-Flammable by the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association).
Our units have been especially designed for children’s safety. units have an exclusive safety feature which keeps bounces inflated up to 60 seconds in the event of a power failure. Much care and thought has been compiled in order to guarantee the best of fun for our children while maintaining maximum safety.
Aspen House of Bounce is family owned and operated and we understand how important our children are to us. We are proud of our attention to detail and quality fun that we can bring to your family. Thank you for choosing Aspen House of Bounce.
The following are a few examples of emergencies and how they can be handled. Please use common sense when an emergency arises as these are only examples to use as a guide.
Loss of Electrical Power
The unit will slowly start to deflate when there is a loss of electrical power.
• You will have plenty of time to help your users quickly and safely exit the unit as it takes 30-45 seconds for the unit to deflate. In case the unit deflates completely with users still inside the unit, most units have two emergency exit flaps located at the top of the unit so users can easily climb out of the unit through the emergency exit
• Check to see if the on/off switch on the blower has been turned off or the blower has become unplugged. If so, plug them back in and the ride will immediately re-inflate.
• Contact or have someone contact House of Bounce (970) 618-8351 to check the problem.
Should rain or strong winds arrive, you must evacuate the unit as quickly and safely as possible. The unit must be deflated immediately!
STAY CALM!! Help the users exit the unit in an orderly fashion.
If the unit becomes damaged while in operation, the procedure is as follows:
• If the unit becomes punctured or begins to lose air, assist all users from the unit and deflate it.
Contact House of Bounce immediately. Do not attempt to continue to operate the unit.